
Yes I caught my husbands Man flu - I felt yucky all day Friday but had my final party of 2007 to prepare for so had to soldier on (whose playing that violin!?!) party was fab but when I got home this stinking cold piled in and on Saturday I took to my sofa (caught up on some tv lol) and didn't really move off it all day - yesterday I pottered but still feel awful BUT because my lovely husband kept working through his I can't go hibernate I'd never hear the last of it ;)
I've nearly uploaded all my new pieces onto the website but this month I will try and add something as soon as its made - as much as I can anyway!!
The charm bracelet is with of course Caroline Hannon's charm beads in black and silver with black agate, onyx and crystals, lots of silver and some jingling bells - Elli says its sounds like Santas sleigh!!
The charm bracelet is with of course Caroline Hannon's charm beads in black and silver with black agate, onyx and crystals, lots of silver and some jingling bells - Elli says its sounds like Santas sleigh!!
No comments:
Post a Comment